Saturday, March 15, 2014

ZIPPIN UP SOME HANDMADE CHRISTMAS GIFTS




Today I have a table full of fabric fun lined up to work on.  
I'll be knocking out more of my "handmade" Christmas gifts



PLUS I'm Scrap Bustin' for my own March goals! 
For the March linky party I made some pouches.  
 "Perfect Pouches" pattern by Lazy Girl comes in 
3 sizes but these are the largest - 13" x 9 "
I added the handles (not in the pattern) and 
will probably add some beaded pulls to the zipper. 

Lazy Girl is one of my fav pattern designers
and no, they are not a sponsor...I just like em cause
the instructions are sew easy to follow.

FRONT SIDES

BACK SIDES
I know we need to get by the Leprechauns and Bunnies but
Santa is always checking his list!!!

candles,celebrations,lists,Father Christmas,holidays,Santa Claus,special occasions

Take a minute to hop on his sleigh and head over
to Insights from SewCalGal's blog for lots of inspiration.

 The March linky party starts here!   
Take a minute to see what others are making for...





1 comment:

  1. Great colors in these - they will make great gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like little gifts to me. Thank you!