I finally finished a Halloween quilt
that has been haunting me for several years!
It all began as a swap among 12 quilters
We each picked a character from this pattern
Each of us made 12 blocks of our selected character to swap
September, 2013 - I brought home these blocks
I wanted to do something a bit different, so I grabbed
a lot of craps and the fun began!
Let's not dilly dally with my procrastination any longer.
I cut strips and made each block "wonky"
Squaring them up when I got them to a bigger size
making sure black was the outer color.
Check out the FMQ on each block
It was such fun and a great way to practice
different designs and use lots of colorful thread.
And here it is...all done.
I luv the scrappy binding that pull all the colors out.
Not sure why I didn't want to finish it, but happy I did.
Let the Halloween fun creep into your home