Friday, July 12, 2013

NO PEEKING...

Well, it's not Christmas just yet, so it's ok to take a "peek" 
at what I'm working on for 
 "Sew We Quilt" Christmas in July Blog Hop.  

Ready?  My project will be featured on August 2nd




And if you missed me on Pink Chalk's Linky Party
for "Where I Sew Month 2013" 
take a PEEK at my sewing space post here.
And for all the sewing rooms over at Pink Chalk, click here.



And since we are "peeking" at fun things today...
Take a peek at these new bloggers featured today on 
Plum and June
 July 12
Friday, July 12th
*I'll be featured here NEXT WEEK*

Karen @ Karen, {Novice} Quilter
Anne @ PlayCrafts
Cath @ Wombat Quilts
Christen @ Love by Hand
Julie @ 627handworks


Hopin' you are havin a Kwilty Pleasures kinda day!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely tease of the Christmas hop project. Can't wait to see it all....Have a great weekend. We are in for anotehr rainy one looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Can't wait for your post on the hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.