Monday, January 29, 2018

JUST HOP ON OVER!

...and its been waaaaay to long since I have been
invited to participate in a blog hop...

and now I am involved in two.

First up will be in February



Hosted by Carol over at Just Let me Quilt...

A sneak peek of my scraps that are in my project




In April you can find me hosting a block project for





Carla, over at Creatin in the Sticks has 30 peeps/30 blocks
all lined up for your enjoyment!

I am undecided on this one as to my project
and the fabric I will use...stay tuned.

I have missed the blog hops and if  YOU are hosting
please keep me in mind as a blogger who luvs the challenge!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to have you along for my blog hop and I'll be joining you for Carla's hop, too. I love being a part of such an amazing group of ladies in both hops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.