Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I PAINTED A FOREST

I hope you read the post showing
how I made my Painted Forest quilt top.
I used Cotton and Steel Spellbound and Boo 
fabrics for the tree leaves
Grunge tree trunks and limbs
Black filled the background from my stash!

I had passed Vereene Memorial Garden many times 
as I drove around South Carolina!


 I had no idea what would embrace me
beyond the entrance but, 
I knew a there was a chance it that needed my
"Painted Forest" quilt.























3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your quilt! It's so different and striking. Perfect way to see the forest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt - and the photos are gorgeous. Such a great setting for the forest quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.