Monday, November 4, 2019

SWEET TOOTH DIVA



My Christmas Cookies have been baked and frozen for weeks.
I have to bake LOTS for family and friends.
It's the gift I give for Christmas!
The holidays are here and I am relaxed.

Here are two recipes I recently added to the 
Sweet Celebrations tab here on my blog.  
Try them out. Let me know what you think.

**************************

This pumpkin bread has a BISQUICK base.
Add any chip you think would be good with pumpkin.
Maybe chocolate chips, what about butterscotch?
 I like the cinnamon chips.  Add nuts if you like!

The original recipe was made in bundt cake pan.
You can do that...just add about 10 minutes to baking time.
I like loaf pan...you can use any size just adjust baking time.
Use the wooden toothpick inserted in the middle...
if it comes out clean...the bread is DONE!
You can also drizzle with a glaze...
I like to serve with a soft/whipped cream cheese.





These cookies will melt in your mouth.
They have a peanut butter base...
I love JIFF peanut butter for baking.





I might be a Cookie Queen...just sayin!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.