Monday, December 16, 2019

CORK and FORK with a bit of UGLY!


It all began when I wanted to get the "girls" together for
a holiday gathering.  I used to host "cookie exchange parties"
but our tastes have changed...
And I prefer to take my calories via WINE!

I decided on an UGLY SWEATER PARTY!



I have been making cards and found this
UGLY SWEATER stamp set.
So I made the invites using various festive
papers and ink colors.


I typed the inside to get all the information on it.
Printed it off my computer and added a sweater stamp!


I made party favors using up my old antique button collection.
Put them in a Dollar Tree salt shaker and added
some bling and a Christmas tree.
I also made the cards, gift tag and decorated
brown lunch bags to hold it all.


Here are some of the trees as I worked on them.
I ended up making 25 of them.
22 people came to the party!


Here's a collection of the goodies one of the
UGLY SWEATER winners took home.
She got the 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle as her
prize for MOST ORIGINAL.
You will see all the sweaters in another post.


I added a second layer to the party...
'Cork and Fork'
Bring a WINE and pair it with an APPETIZER!



Ahhh...yep the wine bar filled up fast!


I made a Irish Cream and Coffee
Pound Cake and offered lots of my
Homemade Christmas Cookies for dessert.
In my Vintage Red Truck/Christmas Tree Dining Room.


Everyone gathers for a feast of great appetizers.
All decked out in UGLY sweaters








The party lasted 4 hours but the time FLEW by!
Maybe you will consider doing this for your girls.
Its a gift of spending time with each other...
that makes it all so special!

Merry Christmas to all my BLOGGY Friends too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.