Wednesday, June 24, 2020

BEE HAPPY!

I bought a set of cardmaking supplies that make me
BEE very happy!

Stampin Up - Honey Bee Stamps and Dies
and the Designer Series Paper.

I can NEVER make "just one card"
and how boring is a plain envelope?



The die for the Honey Comb
is one of my favorites.


Check out the BEE hive turned into a flower pot!


A little bling of black sequins
spice up this BEE hive.


The BEE on this one is a double layer die cut.
Yellow over Black BEEs



A simple vertical design
I love the designer series papers for this set.


BEE hive and some flower stamps
Honey Comb die overlay and a cute die cut BEE


More honey combs and BEE designs
over the designer paper.






1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.