Friday, April 9, 2021

SOPHIE IS SUCH A SWEETIE

I actually forgot all about this baby quilt!
I made it for a friend who was gonna be a first time Gramma!

I knew Kim (gramma) likes Winnie the Pooh
and just sew happened, I had some in my stash.

This is the Perfect Ten pattern, by Swirly Girl Designs.


This top is my GO-TO baby quilt pattern.
It's simpler than it looks to make
and uses novelty prints sew well.


And the back was pretty simple.
I couldn't believe I had this polka dot print in my stash.
Let alone, enough for backing!
I always like to use some of the front fabrics in the backing.


Isn't it adorable!


And the baby was born in December of 2020.


Sophie Rose is a darling little girl!



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.