Sunday, June 13, 2021

FRANKLIN PARK CONSERVATORY, SPRING 2021

My husband bought me the best birthday gift this year.
A membership + One to Franklin Park Conservatory.

I don't mind going alone, but taking a friend is very special.
Especially if they have never been there.

----------------------------------------------------

But before you venture on this tour...
if you follow me via email
PLEASE CLICK ON THE
Follow me on BLOGLOVIN icon.
Located to the right of this screen


There's a BLOGLOVIN app you can download and
any blog you follow via BLOGLOVIN will automatically
feed into that app and notify you of new posts.
NOT my change, but I don't want to loose you as a follower!

The engine behind the email option is being removed 
and you will no longer receive email notifications of my posts
beginning in July.


My posts will be here, but if you don't change to Bloglovin
you can always just search by, Kwilty Pleasures
to see what I am up too.

----------------------------------------------------

The topiaries thru the garden this year, are fishes!




A cardinal which will look amazing when all the red blooms fill in.


And a flock of Flamingo



There are beautiful containers through out the garden.



A fun caterpillar made of rocks in the Children's Garden.
The Children's Garden is quite amazing in and of itself.


 A nice bee house awaits residents in swarm?


There's an amazing train display in the garden.
The Paul Busse Garden Railway.
I have now seen this in 3 seasons.




Once you enter the conservatory...beauty abounds.
Including many installations of Dale Chihuly glass art installtions.
A permanent part of this beautiful garden.






This is in a ceiling of a rock tunnel...don't forget to look up!


Of course, you can find beatufil water falling and tropical
flowers throughout.  Soon the Butterflies will be released and then
the beauty just flutters about. 





But nothing is a beautiful in the garden as a friend.
Linda Craig and I have been friends since the early 80s.
For one day a year we are the same age...me being 364 days older!


And of course I had my Flamingo shirt on for this special visit!


The first Sunday of the month is Community Day.
The Garden is free to all who wish to visit.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.