Saturday, October 1, 2022

SUCH A CARD!

I finally got back to some card making. 
I have some Quilty looking designer paper 
This simple card came out quite nice!


I sometimes mass produce card making pieces and parts.
Like these Christmas boughs with pine cones. 
I gather designer papers, ribbons,
 that can go together with them 


I just love how pretty these boughs are with the metallic paper


For this card I left the bough designs in one larger piece. 
Above the boughs were cut into 3 sections 



I sometimes just make bases with colors I like.
Theses may end up with bee designs…May-bee!


and oh yes…black and gray!
Could be Halloween, Masculine birthday…



I do have A wonderful, Ohio State die cut and stamp set.
Add some plaids in and I am happy, happy, happy! 


and ta-da…Ohio State cards!


Stay tuned as I have been very busy and more cards are in the works. 





1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.