Monday, August 14, 2023

GHASTLIE KWILTY GIRLS TREATS

I am a maker who loves to gift my makes.
And when I have special friends, like
The Kwilty Girls, who I retreat with...
well they just might get something very special.

As a Ghastlies Queen, I have hoarded
the Ghastlies fabrics, since 2009.
But having The Ghastlies Craft line
in my stash, made me consider...
They deserve a bit of my Ghastliness!


I found a free basket pattern.
and made the small size.
I only had 1 yard of this print and I used it all!
And found colorful GRUNGE pieces
to use as the linings.


And using the text function on my Bernina B740
I labeled the cute little baskets...

KWILTY GIRLS, 2023


Aren't they just the best!
I set them out and they picked out the color
they wanted...each choosing exactly what I had 
chosen in my Ghastlie mind.



And now I am thinking
what will I make and gift when 
The Kwilty Girls
meet again in January, 2024?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.