Thursday, March 14, 2024

GALENTINE GALA!

I have the best Galentine one could ever hope for and 
she invited me to attend a Local Made Galentine Event!

Kim Hensley! @kimmysueh

 
It was in February, 2024
Bridgepark area of Dublin, OH
Neither of us had been there and man..
has that entire area changed!
FOR THE GOOD!

The first vendor we saw was the one Kim wanted to see!
JJ's Boutique, who specializes in
Dried Flowers (that they grow and dry)
into old window frames.
Aren't they beautiful!


Kim bought this beauty for her guest room!


And I bought this smaller version for my guest bathroom



This booth also had some fun wooden signs.
I picked this one out and all of a sudden...
Kim says "Happy Valentines Day"
and took off with it!



But I found another one...for my hubby
and gave it to him on Valentines Day!


Then Kim spotted a vintage clothes type booth.
Upcycled clothes using old quilts!

How bout this patchwork lettered sweatshirt!


or this CBUS (Columbus OH) version!


I was scoping out how these items were made.
Like these fun t-shirts expanded into a larger size
using flannel shirt pieces/sleeves.


Kim was investigating the upcycled coats.


And this one went home with her!
Jean jacket w quilt pieces in the sleeves.


The company is a fun one
with a name to go along!


This jacket was in another booth
but I loved it too!


Yes we had a wonderful shopping day
that also included a yummy Mexican lunch
..this time my Valentines treat!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.