Friday, October 25, 2024

KWILTY GIRLS SUMMER RETREAT PROJECTS

When the Kwilty Girls gather,
Kwilty things happen.

Artistry on Evans Retreat House
Tecumseh, MI


Let these photos be your guide to 
how a retreat with us works!

Let's see what Patty Estadt made!










Luncinda brought the color to the retreat!






Tami was blowing it up with more color
and BIG designs.


Two versions of Tami's own Heart pattern.








Kathy was happy to finally finish this Christmas Quilt


And what a lovely Firefly bag by noodlehead!


Kim spent almost the entire retreat working
on this beautiful scrappy quilt!


I got my Ghastlies WONKY Star quilts
back from Kim, who long armed it.


I made a JR quilt for a friend.
She had to downsize and this
was inside many bags of fabrics
she donated
I will surprise her with it!


And I started sewing on my Atumunal
Plaidish Mini Quilt Top






Sew me and Dixie were thrilled that the
Kwilty Girls brought the projects...
and look at the sticker!



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.