Saturday, July 25, 2026

RWB PLAIDISH

Well the 4th of July has come and gone. 
I was working on the simple RWB Plaidish table topper.
Then in June my husband Phil
was diagnosed with Stage 5 Kidney Disease
and has entered Hospice Care. 
My world kinda fell to pieces.

Honestly I don’t know when I’ll finish this
Or anything, for that matter.
My heart just isn’t in it. 

I was supposed to teach this workshop today…
It will have to wait.
My beloved husband is and will always be…
My priority! 


There are 3 different blocks used for this topper.


For a Total of 9 blocks 


Here’s the backing…just sewed scraps and pieces.


And it’s ready for batting and sewing. 


This is how I feel about this 4th of July.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.