Saturday, June 28, 2014

MY BUCKET LIST DESTINATION - The Biltmore Garden


The Biltmore Gardens in Asheville, North Carolina 
was on my Bucket List - you know I love gardens.   
 I just had to see the gardens "with the azaleas in full bloom"
End of April...spring in the garden!

A picture is worth a thousand words...




 



















Hope you enjoyed the tour via my eyes!
A special thank you to my friend Mary Isabel
who journeyed with me to
celebrate my birthday and this magnificent garden!



GARDEN ON!
Kathy

7 comments:

  1. I have been there! Isn't it amazing??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sure puts my couple of hanging baskets to shame! How impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful! I could easily spend a lot of time there, thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been there. It's so peaceful and calm. The day we stood on the terrace and watched a rain storm cross the valley below. After seeing your pictures I may have to go back again. I bet it's beautiful in the Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what beautiful gardens, I would much rather see the gardens than the inside of the stately homes, gardens have so much life in them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous. Would love to go there again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were there 2 summers ago... so gorgeous! Thanks for the great memories your post brought back this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.