Friday, August 22, 2014

GET YOUR GHASTLIES ON!




Only a few spots left so sign up today!

You can use any line of Ghastlies Fabric
Only have a small amount of it?
 Add your stash fabrics with it.
Check out these ideas...

From the GHASTLIES Christmas line...
What could you make with just one finished block?


Make a wonky design..
Ghastlies in the center as the star! 
... a pouch, a pincushion, a mug rug?



This block could be the pocket on a simple tote bag.





Have a piece of Ghastlies Fabric you don't want to cut?
 Hoop it and add embroidery enhancements!







A small to medium project won't take to much of your time
and we are gonna have a GREAT-GHASTLIE TIME!
I may be new at hosting swaps but 
I do know how to throw a party!

Click here for complete swap instructions and timeline!
Here are a few shops that I found on line that have
some Ghastlies fabric in stock now! 

Hawthorne Threads

Fashionable Fabrics

Fabric.com

Now get your GHASTLIES ON!

2 comments:

  1. what a range of ghastlies you have there, must own up to never seeing the fabric for sale here but at a quilt show next week and maybe I will spot some

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me....love the Ghastlies. I really need to place my order for the newest ones so that I don't miss out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.