Thursday, August 28, 2014

POLAR BEARS IN AUGUST?

Who likes red, white and turquoise color combo in a kwilt?
with an easy kwilt pattern?


I selected the Backyard Fun pattern
 from Precut Quilts book by Janie Vogel
Who likes polar bears?




and polka-dots!





Who likes a simple straight line kwilting...
across vertically and horizontally.



   Who likes a polka dot binding?  
Who likes a kwilt care label? 


 Who likes a fun stash backing? 



Who likes Polar Bears in August!  




I hope the who is YOU!
a 3QTR finish 
a possible Handmade Christmas gift for someone
a 2014 Stash Busting goal is met!  
and is available for sale in my Etsy shop.



4 comments:

  1. A cool quilt during a kinda hot summer! Love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that quilt, the circles in the fabric gives it such a nice extra dimension, now you've got me looking through my stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like! The colors, the pattern and the adorable finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.