Wednesday, February 8, 2017

BASKETCASE

 If you know me...I can be a basket case...
  I can get behind in my posts but my intentions are good.
Maybe if I stayed home a while...nah I like my adventures!

One of my favorite swaps in 2016 was 
The Basket Case Swap sponsored on Instagram.
My partner, Janet Smith (@bayleebarkley) 
loves Tula Pink...found this in my stash.


I decided to make a one hour basket...



added some simple quilting...


The finished basket turned out great!


She also mentioned Cotton and Steel was a favorite fabric...
I did a little research and found she enjoys paper piecing.
So I made a paper piecing tool pouch.







Here is the entire package I sent.  
With paper piecing tools in the case.
( small cutting board/rotary cutter)
 and a fun flying geese pincushion.



and of course my partner Jaia @handmadebyjaia
 NAILED.IT
Sending me all this Ghastliness!


I should have made a resolution for 2017 to keep on top of my posts...
but I am not a resolution kinda gal...
better late than NEVER
and hopefully you enjoy them regardless of the timing!




2 comments:

  1. What a neat swap. Your Ghastlies are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing swap...wow! Love your basket and those Ghastlies are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like little gifts to me. Thank you!