Tuesday, July 25, 2017

HATTIE THE HEDGEHOG

Hedgehogs are old news...right?  
I started this mini last FALL y'all!
Yep, at a weekend sewin and it was my last project.

Because it was my first Elizabeth Hartman pattern
I had some trouble with pieces fitting.
You know that scant 1/4" seam that I did not do.


I was ticked and put it away for a while.
This spring I fixed my mistakes
quilted it with straight lines.


Added one of my new labels to the back!


Finished the binding and don't ya luv 
the Cotton and Steel backing I had in my stash.


 Hattie needed glasses....


Such a fun hedgy hanging out in my garden swing!



Another project finished for the 
SewMyStash2017 Challenge!





1 comment:

  1. Awe she turned out gorgeous. Love your backing, but love the colors you used for Hattie too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.