Friday, September 1, 2017

KWILTY WEDDED BLISS

I worked at Nationwide Insurance for 20 years
and Kim Kidwell was my bestie then and still.  
This day...she stepped out of her technology role into
"Mother of the Bride"
and oh no, don't sit her down before the bride enters...
she walked her daughter down the isle!


Alex married Dannie Montague
and I was there will my dancing shoes on!

What a lovely couple!


Talk about a beautiful bride!


I have lots of quilts and knew that would be their gift.
But which one? After asking Kim what colors
they have in their home, she stated no specific color scheme.

So I took a chance on this double size quilt
made with Amy Butler fabric in an older pattern
called Between Friends...yes it was made some time ago
but it was in storage and never used!



I used the text function on my Bernina 740 
to put the label right on the front of the quilt.




Their thank you card indicated I made the right choice!
So the next time someone asks you 
"What do you do with all those quilts you make?" 
The answer is...the future will decide...


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilt Kathy! The future will decide is a great answer...love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.