Thursday, February 15, 2018

LATITUDE-LONGTITUDE

I don't know how this post was never published BUT
 I am at the beach where it was made last year AND
It's really never to late to enjoy a quilting journey!

It all started in 2017 staying beach side at Ocean isle Beach, NC. 
 I always take my sewing machine cause I cannot not sew!
This quilt is the Zen Chic Sphere collection.  
And I found some yummy Yellow Grunge for the background.


The Zen Chic Pattern was perfect as well
"Positive Connection"
but I decided the name for my quilt would be
"Latitude-Longitude" of this view!
The cutting began...


It finished quickly!
I had to do a beach photo shoot!



Perfect spots along the beach for photo opps.





and by the Intercoastal Waterway




Returning home and off to a spring quilting retreat...
I finished the backing.


I headed to The Jeffrey Mansion Park for more photos



Not an ocean in site but the brick walls are perfect for a photo opp!







This is one of my fav pics...



how about this amazing shot!



 

My hubby is holding this one...but I got goosebumps
...looks like an angel!


and I took advantage of the flowers in the park.




I did something different for the label.
My Berninas can sew text.
 I added the actual Latitude and Longitude numbers
of Ocean Isle Beach, NC


I hope you have enjoyed this post and the quilt...













1 comment:

  1. The quilt is beautiful and the photos are amazing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.