Tuesday, February 26, 2019

2019 QUILTCON - BEST OF SHOW



BEST OF SHOW - QUILTCON 2019 - NASHVILLE
Not my favorite...😙 
I am not a fan of all solids or improv and a bit to busy for my taste.
BUT, Congrats to those who made this quilt happen!
Credits in Story Card below.


I did like the quilting...which gives lots of texture.


Story Card and Credits


Next Eastern Quiltcon is 2021!


I have been to 2 QuiltCon Events...Savannah in 2017 and Nashville in 2019
On the fence about going to Atlanta, but if an opportunity presents itself
I probably will attend.
How many QuiltCons have you attended?  

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my first QuiltCon in Nashville this year. I was there Friday and Saturday. It was a spur of the moment decision to go. A friend of mine, Arlene, and I went together. Sorry I didn’t know you were there, so I could say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't been to QuiltCon. It does look like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.