Monday, September 30, 2019

FARM HOUSE WREATH TUTORIAL


I finally made something I saw on PINTEREST!
A farmhouse wreath


I had an old straw wreath.
Decided to leave the plastic on it.


I found old batting strips and wrapped the wreath.


Wrapped it around the wreath.


Pulled some white muslin from my stach and cut strips
to wrap around the wreath.


I bought this  cool ribbon
and wrapped it around the wreath.
I kinda liked the entire wreath covered.


But decided to let the muslin peak through.


Found some rope I had previously bought
at the dollar store.


I wanted to soften the look.
Put on rubber gloves
Poured white paint in my hand
and ran the rope thru the paint.


Wrapped the wreath and made a hanger.


Added some soft eucalyputs and lambs ear


I love how great it looks above my mantle
against the dark bricks.


What's your favorite fall decoration?






1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.