Thursday, September 19, 2019

FALLING FOR SOFT EUCALYPTUS

It's Fall Y'all!

I have a few decorative items that I recently
updated for my home. I used much of what I
had on hand and added some dollar store items.
And a few things from a cr
Since I am more drawn to neutrals in my home decor...
I have fallen hard for the soft eucalyptus colors!
This old antique vase...
added some dollar store flowers
and a tiny burlap pumpkin


I had the giant white sunflowers.  
Added some dollar store leaves and mums.
Tiny pumpkins from  TJ Max
The ceramic vase is a BIG LOTS $3 clearance. 
and voila...a new arrangement
TIP: buy garland when half-off and cut pieces vs.
buying picks...much cheaper.
That's what I did with all the eucalyptus and lambs ear
you will see in these designs.


Found a wooden box in the basement
and filled it with some of the same items
Added a few burlap leaves with some old leaves 
I had on hand.   I love these centerpieces!



I have always wanted to do a Hoop Wreath
TJ Max pumpkins with a bit of euylaptus, lambs ear 
and tiny pine cones was perfect 


Sorting thru a closet...I found this BIG pumpkin I bought
a couple years ago for  $5 on clearance
I simply added the pumpkins I had left, some eucalyptus and
 lambs ear to kick it up a notch.


Next I actually made something I saw on Pinterest.
I have another post coming to show you how easy this is to make.





I guess I need a CRAFT ON signature.
Anywhoooo Martha Stewarts's got nothing on me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.