Friday, April 24, 2020

WINTER THREADS

Sew...what do I mean by Winter Threads?
Just that last winter I found some really great threads
while I was in Florida.

Like this embroidered Heron on a jean jacket.



And some threads that were being knitted and crocheted
by a fun Meet-up group I joined.

This looked like a bullseye dart board design.
She was having fun wearing it!


These ladies were all busy with their needles
and helping those of us with questions.


This is my project for the winter!
Dusk to Dawn Shawl by Briana Kepner



I am using a Superwash Merino
50 Shades of Gradient, Panther Pride colorway.
560 yards


A yarn swap with Kathy Guenther 
gave me this fun variegated Flamingo colorway.



Some shopping, of course!
I have not knitted anything in a solid color.
Now I can thanks to a great sale rack!


And here we are in April...
Is the Dawn to Dusk Shawl finished?
NOPE, but I am getting close!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.