Thursday, June 30, 2022

SCRAPPY ROUNDABOUT

I was cleaning up my sewing room and came across this 
scrappy book full of wonderful patterns.
And when I say...I was cleaning up...
that was summer 2021!


I found a pattern called Roundabout...that uses 2 1/2 x 5" pieces.
That means, to me, get into my charm stash
and scraps and get something made.
Sometimes I just need a simple and fast make!
(Fast is relative...as this was all decided in 2021
and its now 2022)


I have over 70 "hoarded" charm packs!
and....

How about this incredible find!




And Tiddly Winks may have been one of the very
first Charm Packs I ever bought.



I have always loved
Flea Market Fancy by Denyse Schmidt
I made a Churn Dash quilt in 2018


and I had bigger scraps left over that could work.


I cut them all into
2 1/2 x 5" pieces


I had white in my stash, so yep
that was used for the pattern as well.


Look at all this fun fabric!


Once all is sewn into units.
I can make this top
just need to decide the layout!


I really need to get to these!
I cut them all when I lost a dear friend in 2021.
He's been gone a year and 
it's time to move on and get them done.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.