Thursday, June 23, 2022

UFO INSANITY!

I thought I was doing sew good!
I had finished 3 UFOs in 3 Weeks!
I had started these patterns all last fall!
Then they waited...


A quilt top from this pattern was finished July 2021!
I just didn't have the courage to applique the very large 
SWELL SANTA onto it!


And this pattern was cut and partially sewn.


I am working on posts for these 3 finishes but
in the meantime...I forgot all about these 3 projects.

I need a small Christmas Charley Harper
wall hanging for my guest bedroom.


I have no idea what these summer Art Gallery prints will become!
BUT I LOVE THEM!


Last, but certainly not least, I found these FQs
by Maude Asbury, in my stash for at least 5 or 6 years.
Thimble Blossoms BEACH HOUSE pattern
(also in my stash forever) will be perfect for them!


Anyone else have a lot of UFOs.
I just love planning...
I have a lot more projects on my to do list. 
Apparently planning is more fun than actually sewing.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.