Friday, September 9, 2022

A ‘PERKY’ TABLE RUNNER

Sometimes being a pattern tester has ‘perks’ 
besides getting great patterns. 
For instance, fabric!
Corinne Wells of Frannie B Quilt Company
Designed a new line called ‘Elegance’. 

She reached out to her testers and asked if we could turn around 
a quick project using her new fabric line. 

I committed  to make a table runner and really 
loved the mustard colors in this line. 
Corrine sent me these fat quarters. 


I looked thru my patterns, quilt books, Pinterest for inspiration.
Found this pattern by Nancy Zieman.
The heartbeat idea didn’t do anything for me..
but I could figure a design that would be my style. 


We could only use solids or blenders to keep
her fabric line the star.   
I pulled these together.


A GRUNGE became my blender
And the cutting began 


I changed the pattern design to my liking. 
Making one continuous strip across vs the heart beat chart look!


A Denyse Schmidt stash fabric became the backing.  


I liked the was it was coming together. 
QUICKLY!
QAYG (quilt as you go) never disappoints me.


It’s just lovely!
The gold/mustard GRUNGE was perfect 
for the binding. 








This will look great this fall on my dining room table.
Now the hunt is on for the green and mustard pumpkins. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.