Thursday, September 15, 2022

DRAGONFLY GARDEN CARDS


I finally made some more cards!!!
I really was in a hole trying to figure out how to get back to this craft.

My friend Vikki, also a card maker, loaned me her set of
Dragonfly Garden stamps and die-cuts 
And I was off and stamping!

She also gave me the designer papers that went with this set!


The result, some similar cards with different colors,
sentiments, embellishments.


I love this color! 




I think this is kinda masculine. 


And let’s not forget to stamp the envelopes to coordinate


So this card was a little different design!
I punched out a dragonfly for it. 


This one focused on the designer paper. 


I punched out a lot of dragonflies for future cards
And returned the set to Vikki in a timely manner. 

I will be stamping with Vikki in October and can’t wait to
See what new goodies she will have on hand.

STAMP ON!  

Kathy 





1 comment:

  1. My stamps share a room with my long arm, so whenever I go in there I look longingly at my stamps. Someday I will get time to play again and get stocked up on cards as they are so fun to make. I love what you have done and hope to see more in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.