Friday, November 25, 2022

BEAT TTUN!!!!

If you know anything about me...you know
I love THE Ohio State Buckeyes.
College football is my favorite
thing to watch on Saturdays.

I also enjoy making some OSU note cards.
I was lucky enough to purchase the stamp and die cuts
for them...before there were licensing issues.

Take a look at some sets I have put
together for hostess football party gifts...
or whatever screams scarlet and gray!

Lately I have enjoyed using black card bases
and Plaids for these fun cards.


I try to make various designs.


The hardest or most tedious part of making these...
cutting out 5 Buckeye leaves, 1 at a time.


Making sets with both Landscape and Portrait
designs is a good idea.


I like these note cards because even with putting
the OSU sentiments inside, one can use
them for ANY occassion!


Stamping the envelopes make the sets look great.


I haven't even touched the ribbons on any of my cards.
So that means...make more cards!



And because on November 26th, tomorrow,
 THE biggest college rivalry football game happens 
I have to say....very LOUDLY!!!!!
GO BUCKS! Beat Xichigan!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.