Thursday, September 21, 2023

WYNDJAMMER RED!

There really is a Wyndjammer Red fox that we 
love to see when visiting Ocean Isle Beach, NC.
Our condo rental is The Windjammer and the local
red fox always visits and beg for scraps.




This is my second Laura Heine collage quilt.
Frieda Fox is the pattern name.
I had lots of fabrics to use for the collage technique.


First step is to draw an outline to use as a foundation;
for all the collage fused pieces. 


After all the pieces are fused with Steam a Seam Light
I cut into usable pieces
and filling in the puzzle pieces begins.
I love this part!


Before I knew it...he was all together!


I did FMQ on the fox part and Echo Quilting around him.


Then Phil gets his obligatory photo with the finished quilt.

I am very happy with this one.


Wyndjammer Red will be part of my Quilt Exhibit
this October at Inniswood Gardens, Innis House.
My art will be displayed the entire month of October.
Meet the Artist Receptions is
Sunday, October 15 from 2 -4 pm

Come see me and my quilts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.