Wednesday, September 27, 2023

x & +

This quilt has been on my to do list for many years.
There's something about the X and + design that intrigues me.

When I saw this version by Zen Chic...this was it!


I had Zen Chic 'White Christmas" fabrics in my stash
for many years and couldn't decide 
what it should be...this was it!

I added some green FQs to the "White Christmas" 
FQ bundle to get the vibe I wanted.


I love the block trays and stacked up
the pieces that would make the cut!


Sewing began and more
stacking of the block units happened.


Different sections...
Different blocks


Sewed together one bloxk
and oh my...this is it!


The design wall began to collect the blocks.
Growing larger and larger.
I tried to place as i sewed instead of making
stacks and then to the design wall.
It worked very well.


And it filled it full!


I have to put this all together
and then send it off to a longarm quilter.
It deserves to be beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.