Monday, November 6, 2023

HITCHHIKER AT THE BEACH


Sometimes I get so busy with life that my blog posting gets lost! 
I need to keep after this albeit old fashioned, in the social media world 
It’s my creative journal and I use it often to find a detail or photo about a project.
My blog will carryon and I although I have many followers on IG
I hope someone out there is still following along!  

 I was at the beach this past spring and I took along an easy knitting project.
The Hitchhiker Scaf by Martina Behm. 

Here are the details about the yarn.
I just LOVVVVVVE the Medusa color-way 


Looks a bit different when rolled into a ball and ready to knit. 


April, 2023 at Ocean Isle Beach, NC


I made this cute knitting project bag and always love this view from the condo balcony.


I began knitting my scarf at the beach.
I didn’t get to stay long as my husband got pneumonia and we headed home for recovery.  
He was hospitalized for 8 days!!!!



I finished the scarf at home while enjoying football games (thankfully) with my hubby!


ALL Finished! 


Do you take projects on vacation? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.