Wednesday, February 28, 2024

BEST IRON EVER!

You can keep your high end, high priced irons.
I have drank that nasty kool-aid too and lemme say...they ALL LEAK!
I started buying the $20 irons at BIG LOTS many years ago and
eventually they leak, but some have lasted longer
then BIG BRANDS!

In January, while at a retreat, there were two of these
wonderful small, DRY irons to use during our stay!
I was doubtful cause it was a DRY iron, small iron!

After using it for the weekend...we were all impressed.
Several of us ordered one on-line before we got to Day 2!
 
Panasonic Auto DRY Iron
NI-A66-K
It may read that it "ships from Japan"
but mine was delivered via Amazon Prime
in just 2 - Days.
It was at my home, before I was!

And look at this price it was offered at on AMAZON!
$44  WTH!


She's small and lightweight!




It has an auto-shutoff after some time of inactivity.
I haven't pinned down that time yet...


The sole plate is SOLID...
No holes cause there is NO water NO Steam
And in case you wonder....
HOT HOT HOT very FAST FAST FAST!
The tiny tip is the hottest part 
but man does it press those seams flat!


Look how small it is for our hands.
Most irons are so big and bulky and HEAVY!



The only downside is all the printing on the iron and the instructions are
JAPANESE!
But I found this pic on the internet to show you the degrees in Fahrenheit.
It's not rocket science and if you can make a quilt...
You can figure the iron out!


I am NOT being paid for this review.
I just love this little iron.
Sew much, I am about ready to order another
cause I never want to be without it!
PRESSING MATTERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.