Thursday, November 29, 2012

12 Days of Decking My Halls...


The 12 days of Decking My Halls will begin
 this Saturday, December 1st.

But while you wait....I'll give you a little tease 
and ask you

What does a Christmas tree say about you? 
Are the trees links to your past? 
Do they represent a passion, a hobby, theme?
 White lights or multi-color lights?  
Do you have one tree or many?
Artificial or real?


Christmas is my favorite season and 
I am a Christmas tree fanatic.  Over the past 12 years
there have been as many as 15 trees, of varying sizes
in my home during any one Christmas season. 
I'm the gal who takes a week of vacation to deck my halls!  

That being said...I am going to share some of 
my holiday creations with YOU!

My trees will go from this...



to this!
You will see ...
Theme Trees
Favorite Holiday Collections
Fun Vignettes
Outdoor Decorating Ideas
and, of course
HOLIDAY QUILTS ! ! !

It will be a Kwilty Pleasures Christmas from me to you!!


A quilt full of presents seems a perfect way to begin.
My BFF, Shirley, and I have been friends since 3rd grade. 
I made this quilt for her last year and named it...

"A Friend is a Present You Give Yourself"


PS I will also announce the winner for my
Holiday Lane Pillow "Giveaway"on Saturday!
You still have time to enter. "Follow me" 
over here and leave me a comment for that contest!

See you on Sunday!


 










          

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing all of your decor! We have a large artificial tree with white lights and hundreds of ornaments that are about 70% handmade and the rest are from trips, special occasions or gifts and it is my absolute favorite part of Christmas. We put it up in early December and leave it up until the Super Bowl for maximum enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas trees too :)
    We are picking up our real pine christams tree tomorrow afternoon... christmas will begin as soon as that pine scent fills the house...
    ")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you deck your halls! Your present quilt is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can't wait to see your trees!! I love people like you, and especially when they share. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is just amazing...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.