Sunday, January 12, 2014

SUNDAY STASH - HOLIDAY TWEETS!


Joanna, swap partner in my Modern Guild, 
gave me these Sweet Tweet FQs (Robert Kaufman) 
in our holiday swap.
I love birds...sew this is right up my tree!


She also crocheted  a beautiful Scarlet and Gray Cowl Scarf.
I can always use Ohio State Football cheer gear!



 I was in a LQS on Friday and stopped at Joanne's on Saturday
but NO FABRIC came home with me.   
I did break out into a sweat when I passed some lovely chevron fabric, put my motor into RESIST
and moved directly to the batting!

What I did NOT RESIST was two new kwilt books!
 HA!!!



I have had my eye on "Quilts from Sweet Jane" - Sue Pfau,  
and there she was....begging me to take her home.

I had not seen "Quilt by Monday" - Annie's Quilting.
12 Fast and Easy Quilt Tops by various designers,
showcasing many fabrics and good photos of the quilting
Lots of Modern inspiration and like magic...
it was in my cart!


Linking up over with Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash.

Molli Sparkles



8 comments:

  1. good girl you resisted the fabric, now books are even harder to resist, fortunately the shops do not stock much in craft here so no temptation.All my book come from amazon only a click away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sue's patterns and she is such a sweet heart. She doesn't live that far from me and I need to get her to autograph my copy the next time that I see her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good girl! Looks like you picked two winners there. Resistance is easier if you don't even enter the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crocheted scarf,,,maybe because it's scarlet/grey?
    Could you share where to find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fabrics and the scarf are very pretty. Enjoy your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cardinal fabric! While many are on a fabric diet, I am on a book diet. Now I can just enjoy when others purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are really good resisting the fabric. I, on the other hand, was going to give in until I saw my stash and decided there was no way I could get any more of anything, except maybe a chart or two or a book. So I'm sticking to it too now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Resist fabric? I can never do it. The books look great, those are even harder to pass up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.