Wednesday, May 21, 2014

MAY HANDMADE CHRISTMAS + TUTORIAL




I've been a bit slow in making Handmade Christmas gifts.
But zippy pouches always makes a fun gift!




 




And a few fabric coasters make a nice hostess gifts. 
To see my tutorial on how to make these 
 click here


  Yup.. a few more done!



Head over to Insights at Sew Cal Gal
for the May Linky Party.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the winner of my Sew Mama Sew Giveaway is...


 STEPHANIE #27...who said


Thanks to all who left comments!  
You all had great "go to " gifts to make!

and
Check out all the fun projects from 2QTR
just click here







5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cut zip bags and I have done those coasters - quick and great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful little bags...aren't you smart to think ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea for me for next month, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handy little gifts. That top pouch would be great for your hairdresser.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like little gifts to me. Thank you!