Wednesday, May 21, 2014

MAY HANDMADE CHRISTMAS + TUTORIAL




I've been a bit slow in making Handmade Christmas gifts.
But zippy pouches always makes a fun gift!




 




And a few fabric coasters make a nice hostess gifts. 
To see my tutorial on how to make these 
 click here


  Yup.. a few more done!



Head over to Insights at Sew Cal Gal
for the May Linky Party.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the winner of my Sew Mama Sew Giveaway is...


 STEPHANIE #27...who said


Thanks to all who left comments!  
You all had great "go to " gifts to make!

and
Check out all the fun projects from 2QTR
just click here







5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cut zip bags and I have done those coasters - quick and great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful little bags...aren't you smart to think ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea for me for next month, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handy little gifts. That top pouch would be great for your hairdresser.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.