Saturday, April 11, 2015

A PEEK INSIDE THE SHACK

Quilt shops come and go but The Fabric Shack is here to stay.   
Located in Waynesville, OH 

You can shop on line but if you walk into the store...
AND YOU LOVE MODERN FABRICS...
It's about as close to heaven as you can be
and still be on the right side of the grass!

I am a fool for Halloween and they have all the latest!
 Can't wait til C & S Spellbound arrives.


HALLOWEEN 
Lots of racks to select from


 Alexander Henry in toile
"Romance"   



 COVE by Camelot Fabrics 
Incredible geometric designs!



How about some Art Gallery 
or Cotton and Steel?


Luv me some Lotta Jansdotter


Carolyn Friedlander  - DOEn't ya know! 


Did I mention their $5.99 / yard sale fabric!
Lizzy House,  Riley Blake among a few bolts
 R U KIDDING ME!


And don't miss the $5.99 Sale Rack 
 in the front of the store...
Lotta goodies here!


 I almost tripped over the Downton Abbey Collection


Don't forget to look UP...
these cute bags made with MODERN fabrics 



And on the walls...beautiful kwilts, like this one
It has a "Glow" from  Amy Butler line. 



This shack will always get me back!

What and where is your favorite
Brick and Mortar kwilt shop?



3 comments:

  1. Love the Alexander Henry fabric! Thanks for the tour and review.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun and beautiful fabrics, including that interesting Alexander Henry one! I love how every quilt store has so many different fabrics. My favorite store is Quilted Works in St. George, Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you just HAD to show me all those bolt of Halloween fabrics didn't you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.