Monday, April 20, 2015

IG TOTE SWAP - JUST GHASTLIE

Not long ago I was bitching about swaps and 
people not meeting timely commitments.

Well my tote did arrive...arrived several weeks late
with sincere apologies from 
Kristi McDonough @schnitzelandboo )
She made me the most GHASTLIE bag
I could have ever imagined.

Front

Back

Zipper pocket and the straps are woven cotton 
but look like leather!


Side pockets are perfect for cellphones...sun glasses


A zipper in the top of the bag ... love that!


this bag is HUGE...
zippers inside for lots of safe keeping my goodies
 and a removable key fob



Well it was worth the wait...and I am totally 
out of my mind with excitement!

Its a pattern by @sewsweetness...not yet released.
the Sloan Weekender Bag, I believe!

Thank you Kristi!
I absolutely love this bag!




3 comments:

  1. Oh so nice. I'm just a tad bit jealous of that. I'm glad that the swap worked out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... you hit the jackpot! Swaps are always a risk.....so glad this one came through for you. Enjoy your wonderful bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest bag!! Glad it worked out. I've not signed up for a swap yet because I'm a newbie but I've also been seeing a lot of complaints posts. It's kinda scaring me off. But after seeing this I may give one a go! I'm still afraid because I am very new so if hate to send someone a shoddy very simple obviously newbie made gift and then receive something amazing in return. I'd feel so bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.