Sunday, April 5, 2015

Stashin it

I have been destashing lately and  of course
had to buy some new fabric on a recent visit to 
The Fabric Shack!

It was raining on the sale cart
and it's not even April yet!





I abosultely love anything Zen Chic
and these charms were also n the sale cart!


Aneela Hoey is one of my fav designers for kids fabric...
yep SALE CART



Then I found some FQs of Downtown Abbey...
and had a half-yard coordinate piece cut.
Can you say zippy pouches?



I found another sale area in the front of the store
more Lotta Jansdotter to my ever growing collection.



Oh yes, there is a remnant table with fabrics at $3.49 / yard



You can't go wrong at the Fabric Shack.   I am working on a post for later that captures many MODERN designers...





2 comments:

  1. Those are nice stash additions. I haven't bought anything in a while but I'm sure I will be this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.