Saturday, July 4, 2015

RED WHITE AND BOOM WITH LEMON PLEASE

 Happy 4th of July!



Columbus Ohio is known for its celebration of
RED WHITE AND BOOM!!!
A huge fireworks show set to music
that brings hundreds of thousands of folks downtown..
it is amazing with plenty of goose bump moments!



Phil and I have been invited to a couple cookouts this weekend.
Last night with our good friends,  Bob and Vickie Leonhardt!
Some firecrackers enjoying pre-show cocktails!



before we gather in the front yards along their street...




To watch the Reynoldsburg, Ohio fireworks!


 Tonight, July 4, our neighbor, Mark Wilson,
celebrates  Red White and his BIRTHDAY!
Always fun...with lots of story telling! 

Now what about the "Lemon"? 
As part of my Sweet Celebrations recipe collection
I want to include my 
Lemon Pound Cake recipe
I'm taking it to both parties!!!





(Click here for all my Sweet Celebrations recipes)


And of course I have a 4th of July kwilt.... 
This was a swap effort with my kwilty peeps
when I worked at Nationwide Insurance


Have a safe and happy holiday and
enjoy every moment of summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.