Wednesday, July 1, 2015

SEW ORIGINAL...WAS


 Another LQS in Boone, NC was indeed...
"Sew Original"
They had me at....Bernina!


I always ask permission to take photos.     
There was some concern about local designer's 
kwilts on display, Sew today...
I'll be showing you what I think makes this shop
"Sew Original"

LABELS...
Fabric shelves have designer / mfg labels!
How cool is that! 








Not to mention 
TULA, Denyse Schmidt 
and Anna Marie Horner




Plenty of MODA


I found the B-W  Cotton and Steel  
It was Terrific Tuesday...
so I received 20% off my purchase!


Tucked away in a corner was more fiber fantastic-ness!
Yarn is now my second obsession!



 Melinda Rose, owner 
and her entire staff 
make this shop "Sew Original"

 Winston Salem, NC also has a "Sew Original" shop !




1 comment:

  1. The Winston shop is one of my LQS and they are equally lovely. I haven't made it to the Boone shop yet but look forward to hopefully going in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.