Thursday, August 18, 2016

FABRIC SHACK ATTACK!

I have been to many quilt shops and 
The Fabric Shack is by far...my favorite.
  I usually catch up with my kwilty crime friend, 
Kathy Guenther for fabric, lunch and laughs!

Someone needs to remove that no-parking sign...
there is no where to park there anyway!
Luv the new paint job and logo face lift on the building!



The fabric inside is always incredible...
 Cotton and Steel "BOO" was ordered on-line for store pickup
I'm in a Halloween Swap on IG and 
this line is my partner's fav...sew I try to please!


Here's the goodies I found this time
Minus the 5 Lizzy House fabrics on the right. 
Those came in the mail from an Instagram destash!


I hope to make the Fancy Forest quilt...in this small size...


I was glad to see this hanging, it is 1/4 of the entire pattern
and just the right size for what I'm thinking.   


 I pulled some other C&S Spellbound to 
audition for the swap project...


And made this project bag for my swap partner.   



This reversible boxy tote pattern is free... get it here
 by Very Shannon and a project I luv to make!

Til next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.