Friday, August 12, 2016

SUPERTOTE SWAP...NAILED IT!

Yes I am an IG (Instagram) Swap Junkie!
I could not resist the #Supertoteswap hosted by 
Amista Baker  @amistabaker


My partner was Van Tabbert aka @flatbrokeminimialism
I stalked her profile to find she really loves these colors...


then headed to my stash...
I found very similar colors and prints but most
of these are Kate Spain fabrics.



I also noticed she like patchwork...so ta...da!
The front pocket is patchwork
the backing and lining are other coordinating fabrics


The Supertote pattern offers a recessed zipper on the top of the bag
and I added my label to the inside fabric pocket


Here's the finished Supertote!
Front...

and the back


Some extras items I made for Van's swap package included
a zippy pouch and note cards!
I threw in a pattern for good measure-ments!



I really enjoy swaps and try to make something 
the recipient will luv... and per her comments below
I NAILED IT!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.