Friday, June 9, 2023

A MAUDE ASBURY CHRISTMAS!


Apparently, I love Christmas quilts.
These cute Maude Asbury holiday prints are sew dang cute.  
They have been in my stash for a few years.
I was waiting for the perfect pattern to appear! 

Just sew happens, the pattern book had that pattern in it!
And was also in my stash! 

Simply Modern Christmas 
By Cindy Lammon 


I love the SNOWBALL cover pattern
And it’s all cut and ready to sew.


I made this quilt once before, and gifted it 
to a very special friend, Shannon Coil.
This one is made with Cotton and Steel
holiday fabric lines, Noel  and Garland.


I think this will be my Christmas in July project!
Now where are those Christmas cookies?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.