Friday, June 23, 2023

X and + QUILT

I love all things Zen Chic.
I have had the inkling to make the x and + quilt forever! 
I have also had a bundle of Zen Chic ‘White Christmas’ fabric forever!
 It’s got a bit of metallic in it
Sew this is gonna be gorgeous!


My original intent was to make ‘Those Trees’ quilt by Zen Chic.
My friend made it and it is lovely.
But for whatever reason…I just couldn’t cut into the bundle.



And so it sat until this pattern caught my eye!
I love the green in the mix.  Still a Christmas color.


So I got out the bundle and separated the FQs by color.
I added in the greens from my stash.


I took away the blue-grays and the cream fabric 
And cut, cut, cut!


It’s now ready to sew.
I think adding in the  non-Christmas green prints
will make the quilt all year use!  

And hey, Those Trees pattern may become a table runner!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.