Friday, June 16, 2023

JUST GEOFABULOUS


 Maybe you don’t know Maude Asbury?
Maybe you should?
She hides deep in my stash.
But sometimes her beautiful colors and designs
jump out and screams
“CUT ME! SEW ME! MAKE ME MORE BEAUTIFUL!
I am just a stack of fabrics
sitting here on the shelf, trying to be seen!
I deserve better!”


Well, who can argue with that?
This bundle was purchased from 
Rainbows End LQS, Dunedin FL 
many years ago.
These geometric prints are indeed…
GEOFABULOUS!

I think they will be perfect for 
the Picnic Quilt
ByRuby Star Society.
The free pattern was part of a
2022 Summer SewAlong! 


Yes sometimes it takes years for me 
to pull it ALL together.  
But when I make this quilt…it will be 
JUST GEOFABULOUS! 

It’s all cut and perhaps a project for an 
August Quilt Retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.