Saturday, June 1, 2024

IT'S AN EDIT-ORIAL TEST PATTERN

Another pattern test, Another Charity Quilt!
I love pattern testing AND paying it forward! 

This was my recent pattern test!


My favorite quit charity is Stitching Sisters
Columbus OH

A huge effort that to date has made and disturbuted
39,000 quilts, yep three zeros! 

At their sewing center I shop their stash
to make the lap size quilts.
I thought this pattern would be a great
Red, white (cream) and blue color combo!
 

The Editorial Quilt pattern is Jelly Roll friendly,
But I cut strips from FQs.


Strip sets were quick to make.


Blocks appeared just as fast!



Top began to grow!


And before I knew it…
This top was completed.


The fabric choice were a perfect choice.
And gender neutral!


I hope each of you have a chance to make charity quilts.
It’s sew rewarding!
I will make this one again! 



1 comment:

  1. That came out just perfect. Amazing amount of quilts Charity sisters have donated, wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.