Monday, July 1, 2024

X and PLUS EQUALS QUILTED!

This is a pattern I have had in my to do list for-ever!
The X and +

I love everything about Zen Chic including THIS pattern!


And the Zen Chic White Christmas fabrics. 


And I added some greens from my stash to get the colors  I wanted. 

Let’s see how this all adds up! 
I made all the blocks and added this huge 6” border.


I had a small Christmas print in green/chartreuse for the backing.


And off to Kim Hensley to work her magic!


and that magic happened! 
E2E Crystal Ball quilting pattern!










Here it is in Kim’s Guest Room Doybke bed!
I only have a Jung bed…too small fir they
And a queen bed, nit quite bug enuf. 









1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. If I don’t respond...sometimes I don’t get a comment notification. Sorry.